Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Jammin


BV-CVX and Steve-9000 share a drink with Jay from A Place to Bury Strangers on the stage of the Doug Fir after the show.

Note the logs in the background: what is the connection between a wooden 'log' and the 'log' one would find in the word 'blog' which is a contraction of the words 'web' and 'log'? I'd like to think with my blog I'm building a digital cabin is what it is.


This is a man simply called 'Huff.' He was rather fond of our Ben.


BV-CVX and I went to the convenience store to get some beer before they stop selling it at 2:30 AM. You can imagine what the scene in there is like. Here we spotted our old friend in line ahead of us, Claire Trowsseirs.


More astute viewers have probably noticed that the iPhone camera can do some wierd stuff sometimes. I'm beginning to grasp the potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment